Closure Lock-up Certification
|Closure Lock-up Certification|
|Version:||0.1.0 - 2020-11-03|
DO NOT USE THIS PAGE AS A SIGN OFF SHEET
Please print the document from the download link in the top right of the wiki page instead!
Training Check-Off List:
Doors and Lights
- All lights shut off
- Computer Lab
- Fiber Arts & Studio Spaces
- Back door closed/secured
- Woodshop side door closed/secured - switch in LOCK position and locked w/ deadbolt
- Overhead door closed
- All interior doors closed/secured
- Front/Main door closed/secured - switch in LOCK position
- Irons are unplugged
- Laser cutter switched OFF
- Laser cutter Fume Extractor switched OFF
- 3D printers switched OFF IF a print is NOT in progress.
- Acetylene torch closed - upper valve turned all the way to the RIGHT
- Torch vent turned OFF
- Pickle pot turned OFF AND unplugged
- Large bench shear locked – Red pin is in place
- Welding tanks are closed – upper valve turned all the way to the RIGHT
- Compressor and compressor cooling fan are turned off
- SawStop table saw is switched off
- Check the dust collector barrel. If it is more than halfway full (past first porthole), notify Woodshop Lead at: [email protected]
During Un-Staffed Hours:
- All interior doors must remain closed during un-staffed and extended hours (ie. no propping of doors).
- Front door must remain locked at all times after 9pm.
- You are obligated to operate equipment safely and responsibly, especially at hours when you may be the only one on site.
- You are encouraged to carry a cellphone at all times in the event that you need to call emergency services.
Certifer: Please scan this QR Code to email firstname.lastname@example.org, and include a list of students who have passed this test.
Then, return this form to the front desk (even if the student failed!).