Difference between revisions of "Mid-Arm Quilting Machine Certification"
(bump patch version)
m (Adam.goldsmith moved page Quilting Machine Certification to Mid-Arm Quilting Machine Certification)
Revision as of 20:07, 2 October 2021
|Mid-Arm Quilting Machine Certification|
Fiber Arts Orientation Certification
|Document/Printout||Download (old versions)|
Prerequisite Certifications: Fiber Arts Orientation Certification
Certification for: Mid-Arm Quilting Machine (Fiber Arts Studio)
DO NOT USE THIS PAGE AS A SIGN OFF SHEET
Please print the document from the download link in the top right of the wiki page instead!
Training Check-Off List:
- Needle, threading, bobbin
- Student properly changes a needle
- Student selects proper needle size for specific application
- Student orients scarf correctly
- Correct thread path is followed
- Student adjusts tension by small increments if needed
- Student checks spring
- Bobbin winding performed correctly
- Case is inspected
- Oiling performed properly
- Bobbin is installed properly
- Clamp Sequence performed correctly
- Clamp Alignment performed correctly
- Clean up area, remove any unused material
- Return machine to original state
- Tool unplugged and plug wrapped in safe/visible location, tag filled out and posted, front desk notified
Certifer: Please scan this QR Code to email [email protected], and include a list of students who have passed this test.
Then, return this form to the front desk (even if the student failed!).