Canon iPF8400s Certification
From Claremont MakerSpace
This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.
|Canon iPF8400s Certification|
|Document/Printout||Canon iPF8400s Certification|
|Required For Tools/Shops|
|Version:||0.1.0 - 2020-11-03|
Certification required for: Canon ImagePROGRAF (Classroom/Computer Lab)
DO NOT USE THIS PAGE AS A SIGN OFF SHEET
Please print the document from the download link in the top right of the wiki page instead!
Training Check-Off List:
- Member is able to turn on Printer / Computer and log-in to member account
- Load / Unload Cut Sheet Paper and Roll Paper
- Identify and choose correct paper type
- Identify and use printer driver software panel menu
- Operate Print panel in Applications
- Preview and print
- Work area is cleaned
- Reinstall Roll Paper (if needed) after print use
Certifer: Please scan this QR Code to email firstname.lastname@example.org, and include a list of students who have passed this test.
Then, return this form to the front desk (even if the student failed!).