Miter Saw Certification
|Miter Saw Certification|
|Document/Printout||Download (old versions)|
Certification for: Chop Saw (Wood Shop)
DO NOT USE THIS PAGE AS A SIGN OFF SHEET
Please print the document from the download link in the top right of the wiki page instead!
Training Check-Off List:
- Parts of the Miter Saw are identified properly.
- Miter table
- Work clamp
- Slide lock knob
- Trigger switch
- LED light switch
- Bevel Lock Lever
- Miter lock level
- Safety precautions are followed - safety glasses, proper clothing, work area cleared, etc.
- Extension supports are adjusted properly
- Dust collector is used properly
- Proper body position
- Work is clamped properly
- Straight cut is performed properly
- Miter cut is performed properly
- Bevel cut is performed properly
- Work area is cleaned - scraps go to scrap bin and work area is swept or vacuumed
- Tool unplugged and plug wrapped in safe/visible location, barrel covers and locks, tag filled out and posted, front desk notified.
Certifer: Please scan this QR Code to email [email protected], and include a list of students who have passed this test.
Then, return this form to the front desk (even if the student failed!).