From Claremont MakerSpace
This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.
|Required For Tools/Shops|
|Version:||0.1.1 - 2020-11-03|
Certification required for: Grizzly 20" Planer (Wood Shop), Powermatic 20" Planer (Wood Shop)
DO NOT USE THIS PAGE AS A SIGN OFF SHEET
Please print the document from the download link in the top right of the wiki page instead!
Training Check-Off List:
- Parts of the planer are properly identified
- Safety precautions are followed - safety glasses, proper clothing, work area cleared, etc.
- Stock is checked for issues/problems
- Supports or trained assistants are available to help with outfeed if necessary
- Dust collector is used properly
- Proper body position
- Table is adjusted properly
- Material is fed properly
- Understand the cutting depth limit as per the manufacturer (1/32" per pass)
- Work area is cleaned
- Tool unplugged and plug wrapped in safe/visible location, barrel covers and locks, tag filled out and posted, front desk notified.
Certifer: Please scan this QR Code to email email@example.com, and include a list of students who have passed this test.
Then, return this form to the front desk (even if the student failed!).