Panel Saw Certification
|Panel Saw Certification|
|Required For Tools/Shops|
|Version:||0.1.0 - 2020-11-03|
Certification required for: Panel Saw (Wood Shop)
DO NOT USE THIS PAGE AS A SIGN OFF SHEET
Please print the document from the download link in the top right of the wiki page instead!
Training Check-Off List:
- Parts of the Panel Saw are identified properly.
- Saw Motor
- Guide tubes
- ON/OFF switch
- Indexing pins
- Feed Stock label
- Carriage lock
- Safety precautions are followed - safety glasses, proper clothing, work area cleared, etc.
- Vertical cut is performed properly
- Horizontal cut is performed properly
- Work area is cleaned - scraps go to scrap bin and work area is swept or vacuumed
- Tool unplugged and plug wrapped in safe/visible location, ,barrel covers and locks, tag filled out and posted, front desk notified.
Certifer: Please scan this QR Code to email email@example.com, and include a list of students who have passed this test.
Then, return this form to the front desk (even if the student failed!).