SawStop Table Saw Certification
From Claremont MakerSpace
This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.
|SawStop Table Saw Certification|
|Document/Printout||SawStop Table Saw Certification|
|Required For Tools/Shops|
|Version:||0.1.0 - 2020-11-03|
Certification required for: Table Saw (Wood Shop)
DO NOT USE THIS PAGE AS A SIGN OFF SHEET
Please print the document from the download link in the top right of the wiki page instead!
Training Check-Off List:
- Parts of the SawStop table saw are properly identified
- Safety precautions are followed - safety glasses, proper clothing, work area cleared, etc.
- Stock is checked for issues/problems
- Correct blade is chosen for specific job/cut
- Blade is changed correctly
- SawStop brake is adjusted correctly, if needed
- Saw blade is adjusted properly (height and angle)
- Proper push aids are identified and available
- Dust collector is used properly
- Proper body position
- Straight ripping and cross cutting done properly & push aids used properly
- Angled ripping and cross cutting done properly & push aids used properly
- Miter gauge is used properly
- Feather board is used properly
- Work area is cleaned
- Push aids, feather board and other accessories are returned to their proper locations
- Tool unplugged and plug wrapped in safe/visible location, barrel covers and locks, tag filled out and posted, front desk notified
Certifer: Please scan this QR Code to email email@example.com, and include a list of students who have passed this test.
Then, return this form to the front desk (even if the student failed!).